Sunday, July 17, 2011

The King of rock n roll is alive

When I fist found out, it shocked my quite a bit, I'm not going to lie, my socks flew off. It was cray. I am only telling you this, because I care about you. If you wish not to believe it, that is your choice, but you will not be safe after I give you this fare warning. Ye be warned...

The King is alive, and well. living underground only coming into the light to perform as his nationwide phenomenon. A Canadian pop-sensation who goes by the name of the young 'star' "Justin Bieber".
Yes, right now you are sitting in your chair, or walking with you cool Iphone, or laying outside by a beach somewhere saying out loud, "whaaaaat?" thinking I have lost all my credibility, but hear me out. Elvis, is timeless, I mean. Come on! he is the king! and long may the King rain.
The supposedly young artist, has some dance moves he likes to pull off while performing, well. As we all know, so did sir Elvis Presley, he had those awesome leg moves. Well, that was the 50's and 60's, times have changed, and you either change with the times or get left behind, and Elvis, had to "die" to get some dance lessons from all the greats, like. Patrick Swazey from Dirty Dancing, he just had to wait for someone to teach him. Though now he is back in the game, but of course he cannot all of the sudden show up again, his career would fall apart, he would not be loved anymore. So he created a fake alias. "Justin Bieber" born march 1 1994... His songs may have changed from when he first started out, but so have the times. He knows what he is doing, don't question the King.

1 comment: