Friday, August 12, 2011

My Experience with Alien Abduction

Our followers may have noticed that neither of us have written for a while...the truth is that I got abducted by aliens on my 21st birthday. (I'm not sure what Jake's excuse is.) My birthday started off with eating pancakes for breakfast and having coffee with my mom then she revealed to me that every person in our family is abducted by aliens on their 21st birthday for a couple of weeks so we "cannot be corrupted by this cruel and sinful world" Most people go out and get drunk on their 21st birthday, I got abducted by aliens. Way cooler. Well, I thought it would have been except for they didn't take me to another planet...just another country. And it was lame. They didn't even speak English...they just locked me in a cold, dark room until the 2 weeks are up. So my advice to everyone, don't get abducted by aliens. I would have rather just stayed home. I wouldn't have gotten drunk anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment